Sunday, March 30, 2008

First week of April (March 30- April 5)

I had a good workout today... 30 minutes stair master and 20 minutes slow run. Then I lifted weights. Looking at these training books makes me realize how much there is to know about triathlon training. It can be a little overwhelming. Here is the tentative plan for this week:
  • Monday: Do I dare go back to that horribly boring spin class?? I'll decide in the morning. Regardless, I need a good hour swim practice. Abdominals.
  • Tuesday: 30 minutes stair master and 20 minutes slow run.
  • Wednesday: Evening spin class, 20 minutes slow run before class. Abdominals.
  • Thursday: Body pump and swimming?
  • Friday: Off?
  • Saturday: Spin class
Well... this is it tentatively. I may change things around a little bit.

No comments: